Discover Christmas Gothenburg style
Christmas City Gothenburg is full of things to see and do. Find one of a kind christmas gifts at the many christmas markets around the city or enjoy a traditional Swedish christmas dinner at one of Gothenburg's many restaurants.
Highlights during Christmas City Gothenburg 2016
- On November 11 the white lights comes on
- Liseberg Amusement Park opens on November 18
- Opening ceremony of the Christmas City Gothenburg on December 1
- The lane of lights are lit until January 8
- New Year's celebrations at Götaplatsen
This page will be updated with new events and things to see and do as you go. Until then, you can watch the video from Göteborg Christmas 2015.
Events at Christmas City Gothenburg 2016
City Card Super Deal – October 1–April 30
During this period we offer a Göteborg City Card super deal, for cards valid up to 48 hours. Please note that the offer is only available between October 1 and April 30.
Price: adult SEK 335 / child SEK 255.
Regular price 24h 375 SEK / 48h 525 SEK / 72h SEK.
Showing 9 of 41Show more