The guided tours focus on the most famous and internationally renowned addition to the Town Hall from 1936, drawn by the architect Gunnar Asplund.
This is an example of architectural functionalism from the 1920s and 1930s. It is an addition to the original Town Hall from 1672, drawn by Nikodemus Tessin den äldre.
Tuesdays 10 am and Thursdays 6 pm.
The tour takes about one hour.