The church has been refurbished three times: 1915, 1940 and 1974. The 1940 refurbishment took away the side galleries and the decorations on the arches and capitals were painted over. During the latest renovation in 1978 the pulpit was moved back to its original position (south side of the choir) and older wall paintings and decorations were brought back to light.

Accessibility

For information about accessibility please read more here.

Contact

Address: Oscar Fredriks Kyrkogata
Stop: Prinsgatan
Phone: +46 31 7319250
E-mail: oscarfredrik.forsamling@svenskakyrkan.se
Website: http://www.svenskakyrkan.se/oscarfredrik