Gothenburg Town Hall
An amazing neo-gothic church with beautiful towers.
A neo-Gothic style church opened in 1893. Designed by Helgo Zettervall.
The church has been refurbished three times: 1915, 1940 and 1974. The 1940 refurbishment took away the side galleries and the decorations on the arches and capitals were painted over. During the latest renovation in 1978 the pulpit was moved back to its original position (south side of the choir) and older wall paintings and decorations were brought back to light.
For information about accessibility please read more here.