The water tower was built in 1899 and designed by Adrian Peterson Crispin and his son Carl Crispin. The tower, also called "Kikaren", the Binoculars, isn't a water tower but an observation tower, built on a water reservoir. The view area has a terrace and a side placed staircase. The walls were built of rough granite blocks and strips of smaller stones. The decorative elements consist of cut stone.
Please note! The tower is only accessible by stairs.